Yes. To receive notifications of new messages while you browse other sites or use other tools on your desktop, turn on browser notifications.
- Sign into your account at inbox.numahelps.com
- Click on the Settings menu in the lower left.
- Click on the Your Settings option
- Click the Turn On button. Follow your browser's instructions to enable notifications.
Note: In order to receive browser notifications you must stay signed into your account and keep Numa open in one of your browser's tabs. If you close the Numa tab or sign out of your account, you won't receive notifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enable browser notifications if I have blocked them?
You'll need to go into your browser's notification settings and allow notifications from Numa. Below are some instructions on how to do this on popular browsers.
- In the chrome browser go to chrome://settings/content/notifications
- Locate Numa in the list of sites
- Click the menu to the left of the Numa sight and click "Allow"
- In the firefox browser go type about:preferences#privacy in the URL field
- Scroll down to Permissions
- Under permissions click on the notification settings
- Locate Numa in the list of sites and click "Allow"