- From your mobile telephone dial *73 followed by the ten digit call forwarding number assigned to you by Numa
- Press the Send, Talk or Receiver key
- Wait for a series of ‘beeps’ and your calls will be forwarded when you are unable to answer them
- Now, from your mobile telephone dial *74 followed by the ten digit call forwarding number assigned to you by Numa
- Wait for a series of ‘beeps’. This will indicate that you have successfully subscribed to call forward busy
How to Confirm It's Working
Call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls before they get forwarded.
If your business's phone line is part of a hunt group (multiple lines that ring until one is answered), you may need to set up forwarding on all the lines involved. Alternatively, you could remove your business phone line from the hunt group.
Contact your phone provider and have them double check that forwarding was set up properly and is active on your line.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.