- Dial 800.837.4966 to speak with a customer service representative
- Verify your ten digit telephone number and press 0 to speak with a representative
- Tell the representative that you would like to activate Call Forward No Answer and Call Forward Busy on your Verizon landline
- Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by Numa
- Confirm with the Verizon customer service representative that you want the ‘four ring option’; if your call is not answered in four rings (whether your line is busy or not) the call will be redirected
How to Confirm It's Working
Call your business's phone number from your personal phone. If nobody answers, you should hear your Numa Voicemail greeting.
Make sure you don't have an answering machine picking up your calls before they get forwarded.
If your business's phone line is part of a hunt group (multiple lines that ring until one is answered), you may need to set up forwarding on all the lines involved. Alternatively, you could remove your business phone line from the hunt group.
Contact your phone provider and have them double check that forwarding was set up properly and is active on your line.
No matter what, don't hesitate to contact Numa support! We'll happily work with you and your service provider to get you all set up.