Forward calls to Numa from Talkroute by adding Numa to the end of your sequential ring group.
- Log into Talkroute and click edit Virtual Phone Numbers
- Under the forwarding settings (ring in sequence) add a new phone to ring
- Name the phone number "Numa" and enter your Numa business number. You can find your Numa number by going to Settings > Phone Numbers in Numa.
- In Talkroute, make sure the advanced settings are configured to "Show the Caller's Phone Number".
- Talkroute requires a "keypress" for Numa to answer the call. Please reach out to the Numa team to configure Numa with a keypress. In Numa press the "Help" button and start a new conversation with the Numa team and request that we add a keypress option.